Megan Thurber and Kenny Wiggley's wedding- October 7th, 2012
It's the first school wedding that I've gotten to be part of since I've been at the school. There have been multiple showers and weddings, but we've either been busy or not gone to them.
Megan was one of my teammates two years ago. I soooo miss teaching on a team with her though. They moved her away from me after her first year. She's holding down the fort on the gold team though. She graduated from GSCU and is amazing! The whole 6th grade loves her and we were well represented tonight at the wedding. It was a very small wedding. Jeremy's out of town, so I brought Jana along as my date.
 |
| date |
 |
| Don and Kris (Kris is the language arts teacher on my team this year) |
 |
| Ben and Liz (Ben has been the science teacher on my team for 3 years) |
 |
| Jana and Brandi (Brandi-- aka Pelphrey was on my team for my first 5 years and is a connections teacher this year) |
 |
| Maleigh and Josh (Maleigh was my collab teacher for 2 years and is the sped teacher for 6th grade) |
 |
| HMMS representing! |
 |
| Meg's tired from the smiling! |
 |
| All big bad blue teachers are here from Meg's first year at our school! |
 |
| beautiful and yummy |
 |
| We didn't doubt this would happen! These two love to laugh! |
No comments:
Post a Comment